• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosie and her new seagrass ball

martlou

Warren Veteran
Here's Rosie having a sniff of their new seagrass ball. She's a very careful sniffer and will pay great attention to this before having a nibble of anything new :love:

:love:

rosieswillowball.jpg

rosieswillowball3.jpg

rosieswillowball2.jpg

and a funny one

'What you lookin at hoomin?' :lol::lol::lol:

rosiestare.jpg

:love::love::love:

Wow ... that's a very impressive ball and Rosie is, as always, very beautiful. :love: I am a little in awe of the ears back pose. :shock:

Awww ears back :love:

Wow ... that's a very impressive ball and Rosie is, as always, very beautiful. :love: I am a little in awe of the ears back pose. :shock:

I know ears back is a relaxed pose, but is it unusual to see? Just asking since there are two comments about it. Rosie is a bun of extremes - quite highly strung, but often laying around quite relaxed and it's not unusual for her to sit with her ears folded right back against her head :love:

The ball is from the new range at Wilkinsons - it was only £2.49 :D.

Spenser sometimes puts his ears flat back when he is fur-puddled. :lol::love: I've read though that if the rabbit is crouched rather than relaxed, it can mean 'prepare to be bitten.' Rosie is probably signalling that she knows she is Queen of her Dominions.

Spenser sometimes puts his ears flat back when he is fur-puddled. :lol::love: I've read though that if the rabbit is crouched rather than relaxed, it can mean 'prepare to be bitten.' Rosie is probably signalling that she knows she is Queen of her Dominions.

Rosie was fully stretched out here, top and tailling with Teddy :love:. This is definitely not her 'I'm going to bite you' face, I've seen it enough to know :lol::lol::lol:

Back