• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbiting On has just arrived!

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Yay! That's me busy reading for a while :D

Have got a photo in there that I sent in nearly 2 years ago :shock: It's not one of my bunnies, it's one I worked with :)

Lady Jane is going to go mad if I don't send a picture of her in soon :shock:

Oh, and Fluffer's 'Inca' is the prize picture bunny on the pictures page :love:

Last edited:
Yes I saw Inca :love::love: I wonder if Fluffers has seen it!

Saw your pic Blackers (and mine! :D) - who is it of? I thought it must have been one of your boys!! :oops::oops:

It looks like they are doing some good work on the Hutch is Not Enough campaign :D

Yes I saw Inca :love::love: I wonder if Fluffers has seen it!

Saw your pic Blackers (and mine! :D) - who is it of? I thought it must have been one of your boys!! :oops::oops:

It looks like they are doing some good work on the Hutch is Not Enough campaign :D

I love seeing bunnies I recognise in there :lol:

Hideaway is a little bunny at a petting corner where I used to work (I didn't get my contract renewed cos I kept reporting them to the RSPCA for the conditions they kept the animals in :oops:)

But if I hadn't worked there I wouldn't have ended up with Blackie, Dan, Butters and Clo, cos someone dumped them there and I took them home :love:

It's a great 'A Hutch is not enough' poster - perfect for using in Tamsin's challenge!

Hideaway is a little bunny at a petting corner where I used to work (I didn't get my contract renewed cos I kept reporting them to the RSPCA for the conditions they kept the animals in :oops:)

But if I hadn't worked there I wouldn't have ended up with Blackie, Dan, Butters and Clo, cos someone dumped them there and I took them home :love:

It's a great 'A Hutch is not enough' poster - perfect for using in Tamsin's challenge!

Please send said poster to Trago Mills in Newton Abbot.4ft cages......:roll::roll::roll:
Pet bunnies for £10 each and Contis for £65.:shock:

Awww he was very sweet. :love: I wasnt sure if it was a caption, as they just put "Bunny" under Twinkle's - presumably I hadnt said her name!! :oops: Oops!

Yeah I thought that about the poster, its a really good one!!

Mine's not here yet :(Have to wait til monday now! It's perfect timing if there is a post in it :D

Is there an article on enrichment?

I've been finding recent issues a bit depressing. I might not renew my membership - it's a bit hypocritical when I keep a single outdoor rabbit.

Was lovely to see Inca though. :love:

Yay! That's me busy reading for a while :D

Have got a photo in there that I sent in nearly 2 years ago :shock: It's not one of my bunnies, it's one I worked with :)

Lady Jane is going to go mad if I don't send a picture of her in soon :shock:

Oh, and Fluffer's 'Inca' is the prize picture bunny on the pictures page :love:

:shock::shock:

Can't wait to see :love::love: I obviously sent it in but I have absolutely no recollection of doing so :roll: :lol:

LJunicornhair005.jpg

LJunicornhair006.jpg

Oh my word :shock: :love::love:

How ab fab is that!!

What does it say Blackers? Do I win a prize?

Inca, my little Princess :love: I do miss her :(

Back