• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some people?!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
A girl who was in the year below me has everything.. She's just turned 18, has a baby about 8 months old, 2 dogs, getting married in 2 weeks, a house and a fiance with a job.. But that's not what annoys me. She has just posted on facebook a picture of a rabbit... Mr Flopsy, who is her 8 month old baby boys rabbit.. wtf? And it's a house rabbit, and they have staffies who I have met and are very hyper so it won't be out :evil: I don't even recognise the cage.. It looks like a hamster one from pets at home so I can only assume it was from the 'rescue' by me that are so full and have so many rabbits given in each week they just hand them out.

I don't understand people who get rabbits for babies that young. Fair enough if they're 2 or 3 and the parent is responsible enough to teach them how to care for animals.. Grrr..

Back