• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thank you for an entertaining evening Blackberry

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:lol::lol::lol:

I gave Dave and co some of the treats you sent them this evening. I have been in hysterics watching Dave throwing his hay roll around. Honestly it was one of the funniest things I have ever seen ( admittedly I don;t get out much! :lol:) He was shaking his head with it, throwing it over his back, digging it. Its the most active he has ever been with out a fenugreek crunchie in sight :shock::lol::lol:

So thank you for making both mine and Dave's evening special :love:

:lol::lol::lol:

I gave Dave and co some of the treats you sent them this evening. I have been in hysterics watching Dave throwing his hay roll around. Honestly it was one of the funniest things I have ever seen ( admittedly I don;t get out much! :lol:) He was shaking his head with it, throwing it over his back, digging it. Its the most active he has ever been with out a fenugreek crunchie in sight :shock::lol::lol:

So thank you for making both mine and Dave's evening special :love:

You really must post some photos of Dave standing up. ;)

Back