• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gorgeous Arthur Cat!

wally4eva

Mama Doe
He's not my cat (I wish he was!!), but I love him as my own.:love:

For those of you that don't know his story, we're not entirely sure where he came from, but he used to just wonder round, no collar, nothing to indicate he had an owner, and he was quite badly matted. He used to come to visit us every few days. But I'm sure he hadn't always had no owner, because he is ever so friendly! Anyway, someone down our road who has lots of other cats took him in and sorted out his matts and so on, he's still very independant and wonders round as he pleases and only goes to them some nights and for food.
Anyway, he has been visiting us since I was about 6 or 7 years old. He's so gorgeous and friendly! He adores strokes and especially love his chin being rubbed!

I would love a cat as a pet, and so would my mum, she used to have lots of cats when she was younger, but sadly she has now become alergic to them.:( Which is really sad because she would really like another cat.
She was wondering if she spent everyday with a cat, at first she would be allergic and be sneezing but maybe after a while she might become immune to the fur because there would always be a cat around, so her body would have to adjust.
Does anyone know of this working/happening to anyone?

Anyway, here are some pictures of the gorgeous Arthur!
Rawring!
roarrr.jpg

P1060014.jpg

Fluffy chin!
P1060015.jpg

P1060016.jpg

P1060018.jpg

P1060019.jpg

P1060021.jpg

Enjoying Strokes...
P1060020.jpg

P1060025.jpg

P1060024.jpg

P1060026.jpg

P1060032.jpg

P1060036.jpg

P1060035.jpg

P1060038.jpg

P1060037.jpg

P1060040.jpg

Sadly we are moving in a few weeks, I can't bare the thought of never seeing him again.:cry:

Last edited:
She was wondering if she spent everyday with a cat, at first she would be allergic and be sneezing but maybe after a while she might become immune to the fur because there would always be a cat around, so her body would have to adjust.
Does anyone know of this working/happening to anyone?

I worked in a kennels/cattery with a girl who used to be really allergic to pretty much anything with fur, and came up in a really bad rash, but she basically became immune (I guess?) working there for maybe 2 months? It didn't work with every animal as she was still allergic to horses, but through exposure I think it would have been the same.
He is a lovely pusscat and it's sad you're moving. I had to leave my little mousey(cat) at my parents house when I moved, but I still get to see her when I go home.

I worked in a kennels/cattery with a girl who used to be really allergic to pretty much anything with fur, and came up in a really bad rash, but she basically became immune (I guess?) working there for maybe 2 months? It didn't work with every animal as she was still allergic to horses, but through exposure I think it would have been the same.
He is a lovely pusscat and it's sad you're moving. I had to leave my little mousey(cat) at my parents house when I moved, but I still get to see her when I go home.

Ooo, thanks, I'll tell my mum that it is possible.:D
He is gorgeous. I know:( Aww that's nice you can still visit her!:D

aww bless! :love: He's gorgeous!! Looks so friendly too :love:

Bet you'll miss him when you move house? :(

He's very friendly, he has the loudest purr!:lol::love:

I sure will.:cry: He's one of the reasons I don't want to move, I'll miss his little face staring at me through the back window waiting for me to come outside to give him some attention.:cry: :love:

Back