• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser in the summerhouse

:lol::lol::lol: Come on then! :lol::lol::lol: Coming along and tempting us! :lol::lol::lol:

Spenser arrives:

P8120450.jpg

Spenser explores:

P8120456.jpg

Peekaboo:

P8120461.jpg

Spenser relaxes:

P8120455.jpg

Ahhh they are precious!!! He looks very at home in the summer house!! Look at his wee hairy face! He's a gorgeous boy!!:love::love::love:

I agree Spenser needs to change the locks and take over the summer house, if he poops in there then does this mean it belongs to him, anybody know bunny law?

Spenser wouldn't have been in there had it not been for an unfortunate incident with wires in my bedroom yesterday. :( I wonder if his 'banishment' could prove to be a blessing in disguise... :?

Spenser wouldn't have been in there had it not been for an unfortunate incident with wires in my bedroom yesterday. :( I wonder if his 'banishment' could prove to be a blessing in disguise... :?

Ahh yes, sometimes these things happen for a reason.... :D:D

I agree Spenser needs to change the locks and take over the summer house, if he poops in there then does this mean it belongs to him, anybody know bunny law?

He had his 'throne' in with him today. I'm not sure how much he likes it. He's OK if I'm in there with him myself, but he doesn't like too much chat if anyone else is there. We had thumping tonight. I'm also concerned about his paws. My parnets are thinking about installing a rug, but Spenser tends to stay around the wall area.

Back