• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carrott Woodrolls

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
Bought some for my buns (one per couple) from The Hay Experts. Gave it to them about 3 hours ago and they havent left them alone since :shock::love:

Highly reccommended, by 4 VERY happy bunnehs :D

Interesting. I've often thought of these, but Spenser (a) doesn't like carrot and (b) is generally unresponsive to toys. I'd love to give him more stimulation in the hutch, but he's only interested in cardboard boxes. :roll:

Interesting. I've often thought of these, but Spenser (a) doesn't like carrot and (b) is generally unresponsive to toys. I'd love to give him more stimulation in the hutch, but he's only interested in cardboard boxes. :roll:

Wierdly it doesnt smell 'carrotty' atall, so he may go for it. My Mimi isnt big on toys atall but shes going mad for her woodroll, actually gonna have to take it off her in abit :lol:

Well, considering the amount I've spent on him, he may as well have a wood roll.:roll::lol: Another thing he doesn't have is a treatball - I didn't buy one intially becuase he wasn't very food-orientated, but it might be worth a go now.

I recommend these as well, mine didn't think much of the carrot stuffing but I've kept the log and used it as a hay and treat filler instead now for a few months :)

Mine loved theirs until the carroty stuff got too low for them to get at! They haven't figured out that if they chew they wooden bit away it will expose more carrot... :roll:

I gave one to Louie, he didn't like it so I gave it to the hammy, she didn't like it so I put it out for the squirrels, they didn't like it.

I threw it away :roll:

I gave one to Louie, he didn't like it so I gave it to the hammy, she didn't like it so I put it out for the squirrels, they didn't like it.

I threw it away :roll:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:sorry had to laugh!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Havent use one though Im sure my lot would love it...I dont really buy ready made treats...their treats are usally every day foraged foods:D...but Im sure they wouldnt turn their noses up....:lol:

Back