• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Ted, Rosie and a bale of hay U/D two new pics added :-)

martlou

Warren Veteran
I got a bag of hay from a bale from the BARC open day which Rosie and Teddy loved :D, but then turned their noses up at their usual Burgess dandelion and marigold hay :(. When I got home from work they'd only done half a dozen poos between them when usually they've done loads. I was really worried about this as Ted has been in stasis a couple of times and he seems quite fragile, Rosie is a bit tougher it seems :).

I had no clue where to buy a bale that was near by so I asked on here for some recommendations, went to Bentley Grange 15 mins up the road (thanks Lynne) and am now the proud owner of a bale of hay :D

I didn't know what to do with it really, so at the moment it's in the middle of the dining room floor and the bunnies have been very happily tucking in :love::love::love:

Here are some pics of the buns and the bale :wave:

Ooh mum what's this?

haybale.jpg

Peek a boo :wave:

rosiehaybale.jpg

Yummy!

tedhaybale.jpg

rosiehaybale2.jpg

bothhaybale3.jpg

Er...You can leave us now mummy, we're fine here :D

bothhaybale.jpg

:love::love::love:

Last edited:
That bale of hay looks very nice in the middle of your dining room floor - I should leave it there and the bunnies can just help themselves :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: bless them! How cute! It's like a new toy :love:

We put ours in a garden storage box in the garage and bring it in by the tub full in those rhinotub things if that helps.

That bale of hay looks very nice in the middle of your dining room floor - I should leave it there and the bunnies can just help themselves :lol:

I have considered it :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: bless them! How cute! It's like a new toy :love:

We put ours in a garden storage box in the garage and bring it in by the tub full in those rhinotub things if that helps.

No garage here unfortunately but I'm sure I'll find somewhere :D

Two new pics...

That didn't take long :lol::lol:

topofbale.jpg

How do I get up there mummy?

bothbale.jpg

I love these bunnies so much :love::love::love::love::love:

The boxes are supposed to also be waterproof but I haven't tried ours outside so cant vouch for it. :oops:

Back