• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our Manic Miracle Bunny

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Thats what I call Herman now :lol::lol: Once again, against all odds he has survived yet another dental this week. He came round with flying colours and was soon back home causing mayhem again :love::love: I think it must be his love of Dave that pulls him through every time :D

P8120410.jpg

P8120409.jpg

To look at him you would not think he is around 8 years old, has liver cancer, his tooth roots have now completely broken through his jaw, his molars are wrecked and his peg teeth have grown back for the 5th time :shock:

herman looks so well:love:, I am glad his dental went well.
its nice to see a post from Hugos There, I see so few now, I loved your updates in the past, I still have my timmy dvd:)

To look at him you would not think he is around 8 years old, has liver cancer, his tooth roots have now completely broken through his jaw, his molars are wrecked and his peg teeth have grown back for the 5th time :shock:

:( poor baby, he must have some real fight in him :) long may that continue.... brave little soul :love: xx

:( poor baby, he must have some real fight in him :) long may that continue.... brave little soul :love: xx

It continues to astound me how he continues to enjoy life. If I had his problems I would have given up a long time ago!

There are so many threads saying how fragile bunnies are, but I think the opposite, I think they are such strong, determined little creatures :love:

Back