• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wilkinsons for bunny stuff

Jodes

Mama Doe
Popped into wilkinsons to get some cat nip and they have a huge selection of bunny stuff in! Huge willow balls,alfalfa and hay hoops,munchy treat stuff....not bad prices either :) anybody else bought stuff from there?

I thought some of the treat things didn't look too healthy, but might try the dandelion and green oat mix. And maybe the balls.

I thought some of the treat things didn't look too healthy, but might try the dandelion and green oat mix. And maybe the balls.

I buy the treat things for Levi and I have tried buns with them - digs will snatch them out my hand and then steal nelly's off her lol. They have abit of the dandelion and green oat ATM and it's going fast lol. I was using one of my soft hair brushes to brush them with so I bought their own from there :)

They used to have some bits but they were rubbish, like locust bean treats. Now they have a few healthy things but most of it I still wouldn't buy.

ive now started getting mabel timothy hay now they stock it at ours :D she goes mad for it :lol:

i got the balls too but she prefers the water hyacinth one to the other ones

im fussy with treats i have given my bunnies so donlt get any of the chew sticks etc range

but they have improved their lines in small animal prodicts recently

Frankie absolutely loves the huge seagrass ball you can get in there now. I fill it with the herb mix and it lasts about a week before it disappears into nothingness xD

Frankie absolutely loves the huge seagrass ball you can get in there now. I fill it with the herb mix and it lasts about a week before it disappears into nothingness xD

im going to add some hay into mabels when i go away, i got another set of the 3 balls, put under bed to give her when mum and dad look after her for week, while i see my sister with grandparents, but mabel had other ideas and dragged her treat out now :lol:

I buy most of my rabbit stuff in there as we have no good petshops
(I know wilkinsons hutches aren't good, but theyre the best of the evils!).
I get all my hamsters/cockatiel/rat stuff in there too... It's decent. Mine have stopped doing other hamster food other than their own brand though :? Which I'm not as keen on

I buy most of my rabbit stuff in there as we have no good petshops
(I know wilkinsons hutches aren't good, but theyre the best of the evils!).
I get all my hamsters/cockatiel/rat stuff in there too... It's decent. Mine have stopped doing other hamster food other than their own brand though :? Which I'm not as keen on

Hutches? no hutches at mine?

all the hammy,fish and cat stuff is good :) local pet shop in my town is probably where i get most off my stuff,pets at home do the best tunnels though...

They revamped all their pet ranges recently. I think the bunny stuff looks pretty good although I havn't bought anything for my two yet.

Back