• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A question about unneutered male behaviour

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
I have never had an unneutered male before and the stray bunny I am looking after is I'm sure male, he seems to be getting confident around me :D He's been running round doing huge binkies!! So far he's been an angel, but I don't know unneutered male behavior, he's started making a funny noise when around me, is this anything to be concerned about or I think I rember reading this is normal in unneutered males??

:oops: Well nice to know I'm loved!! :lol: He's now delightfully climbed on my knee and starting eating his special poops, dropping one onto my knee!!

:oops::lol:

You might want to book him in for a neuter Liz (you can always cancel it if you need to) :wave:

:mrgreen: Speshull present for new mummeh :mrgreen:

It was much appreciated :mrgreen: I know, I want to before he starts spraying everywhere and having teenage bunny tantrums!! :lol: I'll wait until next Tuesday and see if my sister then wants to book him in and he can recover at hers, instead of him being moved around even more bless him as we're still not entirely sure on where he's going to live if no one claims him.

Yup think it is, he's been doing it when coming near me or binkying as if to show off to me :lol: :oops:

My little (unneutered) rabbit nephew hums constantly when I am there. And he does other things ... :oops::shock: The winter he first came into his hormones I once had him dangling from my arms by all four paws. :shock:

I am now his bunny partner I belive :oops:

you must have very sexy feet ;)

he's courting you.

My Barney used to do that and circle me constantly, I mean any time I got up! I was always tripping over him. He also did it to his reflection in a bin lid and then humped it :oops:

Pray he doesnt start humping your feet! :shock:

:lol: he lurves you

I keep telling Blackjack everytime it takes me 30mins to get across a room from circling, honking and humping that he wont be doing that anymore from tuesday :lol:

Everyone says it's about love.
Mine was too ill to neuter, so 6 years on he's still intact.
He's a good boy & only sprays over his poops in the garden never in the house, but I don't use anything scented which might provoke him.
He's never mounted me either, but again I gave him a toy rabbit for all that side of things.

Back