• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rexes ETA more baby pics......(Jane...as promised!!)

BB Mommy

Warren Veteran
We have had 5 new arrivals in the last week, all of whom were seized by the Animal Control Officer in Evesham (thread on Rabbits in Need)

Included in the five are three rexes, two of which are Sweet Cicely and her son Ash:love:

Cleaning mums ears
DSC03037.jpg

Unfortunately Cicely has very sore hocks and fore feet, so will need to live in one of our stables on some deep soft bedding to give them a chance to heal...

I have more pics on my phone that I will upload later, once I've found the cable!!

Last edited:
Finally found my phone cable, so here are a few more pics of baby Ash, looking like a little Sharpei:love::love:

Photo0591.jpg

Photo0588.jpg

Photo0597.jpg

No they're still there!

How odd, they showed this time :D. First time I looked it had a Photobucket logo, and said 'this photo has moved or been deleted' (or words to that effect). Anyway, they are gorgeous! Love the teeny wrinkly body, so cute :love:

How odd, they showed this time :D. First time I looked it had a Photobucket logo, and said 'this photo has moved or been deleted' (or words to that effect). Anyway, they are gorgeous! Love the teeny wrinkly body, so cute :love:

Ooops, sorry you're not going mad. I went into photobucket to reorganise the photos into folders.
All sorted now though!!

Ooops, sorry you're not going mad. I went into photobucket to reorganise the photos into folders.
All sorted now though!!

Ah that explains it then. I thought it was just the laptop to be honest, it often does odd things :lol::lol:

Back