• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What are they called?!

*Red*

Mama Doe
:wave:

You know the metal squares that you can buy from Argos that people connect together to form guinea pig cages & runs?? Can anyone remember what they're actually called? "Metal squares" aren't coming up when I search the Argos website! :lol:

I have a few but it turns out I don't have a full pack :roll: and trying to create bunster space / bunny proof my flat in advance of the pitter-patter of little paws in the near future :D (when I actually make a decision!! :roll:)

So many bunnies without homes :cry:

Thanks in advance!
Sarah xx

I've not seen them in Argos. If you take a look in the housing sticky there are a couple of tips for finding them.

I can't find them in Argos either actually.. but I'm sure that's where I got mine from originally :? mind you, I'm talking back in 2006!

Thanks for the advice x

If you are lucky, you can find them in b and q for reserve and collect from your nearest store.

If not, they have them on amazon, but amazon is really expensive (£40 for 26 squares - compared to £22 for 17 squares at b and q)

Back