• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just Dropping by to Say Hello

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
:wave:

020-14.jpg

and one more of Morsey :love:

015-28.jpg

Poor lad has a squinty eye now too, just to add to his 'interesting' facial features.

Rather like me with my wonky nose, odd eye and pointy chin :D

Not to forget my zits and wrinkles !! :thumb:

What a handsome mush :love:

I have a "Rexy fix" for you later Jane - some pics of some new Rex arrivals at Hopper Haven......;)

:love: It's his bottom lip I love!! :love: :love: :love:

I also have to say Jane, your hair is looking lovely! :thumb:

:love: It's his bottom lip I love!! :love: :love: :love:

I also have to say Jane, your hair is looking lovely! :thumb:

I am giving up dying now I think as it has been getting very dry and brittle. So I am trying to get it cut every 6 weeks (funds permitting) and I have started to use Coconut Oil on it every day xx

Morse :love::love::love:

I agree. I love the colour of your hair. Doesn't look dry and brittle. Mine is feeling like wire wool. I have coloured it again. Got to keep that grey away. I could do with a good 4 inches off.

I am giving up dying now I think as it has been getting very dry and brittle. So I am trying to get it cut every 6 weeks (funds permitting) and I have started to use Coconut Oil on it every day xx

Mine gets very dry/brittle from coloring also. One thing that helps a lot is I have started to skip washing it everyday. On the days that I don't wash it, it actually looks a lot better than on wash day. I go ahead and wet it a little while showering then apply a small amount of my normal conditioner mixed with water to my hair and leave it to totally air dry then I brush it really well. I flip my head upside down and brush then brush right side up. The natural oils makes it a lot less brittle and dry. It looks and smells fresh washed also.

? I use olive oil on my hair. How does the coconut oil work for you? I am wondering if it works better.

Mine gets very dry/brittle from coloring also. One thing that helps a lot is I have started to skip washing it everyday. On the days that I don't wash it, it actually looks a lot better than on wash day. I go ahead and wet it a little while showering then apply a small amount of my normal conditioner mixed with water to my hair and leave it to totally air dry then I brush it really well. I flip my head upside down and brush then brush right side up. The natural oils makes it a lot less brittle and dry. It looks and smells fresh washed also.

? I use olive oil on my hair. How does the coconut oil work for you? I am wondering if it works better.

I have to wash my hair every morning as when I get up I look like a demented loo brush !!

The Coconut Oil, which is actually a solid 'butter', works really well. I plaster a load on every night. So you can imagine the state of me when I get up. Not a pretty sight, not pretty at all !!

I have to wash my hair every morning as when I get up I look like a demented loo brush !!

The Coconut Oil, which is actually a solid 'butter', works really well. I plaster a load on every night. So you can imagine the state of me when I get up. Not a pretty sight, not pretty at all !!

:lol::lol::lol: Oh my. How in the world do you sleep with the coconut oil in your hair without everything becoming a big oil spill? I cook with coconut oil. Mine starts off as a solid but turns really runny when warmed up a bit. It is so warm here that at the moment it is very liquid in the pantry. I look like I stuck my finger in a light socket when I wake up. My hair is really curly. I just wet it in the morning when I wake up or I scare people to death.:lol: I think that I will try the coconut oil the next time I wash my hair. I might have to put in on and stick my head in the freezer so it becomes solid then wash it as it starts to melt.:lol:

Back