• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A bit from Beige to Dudley...

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Beige: Dudley, I won't say how I know, but I know... CoCo Chanel has been fighting with her husbun lately...

Beige: Bella what are you doing on this thread? By the way if I was your husbun I would be doing the chasings.

Beige: Bella what are you doing on this thread? By the way if I was your husbun I would be doing the chasings.

Bella it is a does perogative to stick her nose in where it isnt wanted we have to check up on the goings ons. I dont know if you would Beige I can be very feisty when I want to be. Mum says its because I am pretty and knows it

Lily...BB was washings hisself yesterday.I rans over and he was washings me and he didnt even know!!!!!!!
Mummy said he furrowed his brow after a while and looked really confused!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:
I iz in charges!!!!!!!!!

Dudley: Mmm CoCo Chanel :love: now that is a Doe!! Marital problems you say? maybe you should arrange a little party with a few selected guests ;)

Daisy: Dudley for goodness sake :roll: she is well out of your league!!! I new that memory stick was trouble!! I bet it's full of secret recordings from CoCos mobile!!!! We were all fond of DoDo but seriously, if he has phone hacked the Does of RU we will not be happy!!!*

Marge: Beige, when DoDo's left you that memory stick, he thought that all the confidential information would remain confidential! :roll:

I shouldn't be on this thread ... I don't have a bunny couple and I haven't a clue who CoCo Chanel is! :oops:

Beige: Yes Bella you are very pretty. I would chase you and your sister Chloe, because I'm so handsome you would let me catch you then I would lay down and you would both give me a full body groomings... then peel sprouts for me. Digs, don't give up on the missus, keep trying she will eventually fall for your charms. I have been wooing Bella for ages, I know she's weakening. Errrr Marge did I mention a memory stick...no. Lily you sound cunning like me, that's a good quality to have, I wonder if we are related? And Dudley (back to the buck this thread was intended for before all the nosy doe's started sticking their twitching noses in) yes CoCo is very glamorous and hard for any buck to resist. I believe the fightings were due to another bunny on the block.

Spencer this is CoCo Chanel

Glamourbunny1-1.jpg

cocojune10-1.gif

cocojul2010-1.gif

Dudley: :love: I just know she is thinking of me in that first photo and she is giving me those come to my hay box eyes!!! I is going to print it and stick it up in my bunker!!!

Daisy: no she is not and no you are not!!! If this carries on I'm going to clean chew through your laptop cable... I will be seeking Spenser's advice on the cable chewing technique!!!

Dudley: :love: I just know she is thinking of me in that first photo and she is giving me those come to my hay box eyes!!! I is going to print it and stick it up in my bunker!!!

Daisy: no she is not and no you are not!!! If this carries on I'm going to clean chew through your laptop cable... I will be seeking Spenser's advice on the cable chewing technique!!!

Spenser: I'd stick to 'The Flop' if I were you, Daisy. I've not been in the house since my cable-chewing diversion. :( I have, however, been in the summerhouse where there are no cables but some very nommy chairs.

Back