• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I luvs ma hammok

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
It makes me happeh!

DSCF8453.jpg

Are they yours, or are you ratty sitting?

Ive never been a huge fan of rats, their tails creep me out, but i would love to get to know some properly. I bet id love them!

I wouldnt mind a hammock like that, the brown one looks so comfy! :love:

Are they yours, or are you ratty sitting?

Ive never been a huge fan of rats, their tails creep me out, but i would love to get to know some properly. I bet id love them!

I wouldnt mind a hammock like that, the brown one looks so comfy! :love:

They've moved in till I find them a home.... Had no interest in them though.

You could always come meet them :D (and Milly) They're dead friendly :love:

They've moved in till I find them a home.... Had no interest in them though.

You could always come meet them :D (and Milly) They're dead friendly :love:

I should, shouldnt I? Kayleighs coming down for the day soon, would be good if we could all have a little get together, ratties included!

Should sort something for some time though, we live so close! How come they ended up homeless?

I should, shouldnt I? Kayleighs coming down for the day soon, would be good if we could all have a little get together, ratties included!

Should sort something for some time though, we live so close! How come they ended up homeless?

Really would! :D Would be mint!

They were my mams friends, but he had to move and they weren't allowed in the new flat (mean landlord) so they went to someone he knew, who turned out to be neglecting them. So my mams other friend took them and loved them, but he's disabled and with there being three boys he just couldn't clean them or anything and felt awful... So they came to me. And I love them :love:

Really would! :D Would be mint!

They were my mams friends, but he had to move and they weren't allowed in the new flat (mean landlord) so they went to someone he knew, who turned out to be neglecting them. So my mams other friend took them and loved them, but he's disabled and with there being three boys he just couldn't clean them or anything and felt awful... So they came to me. And I love them :love:

I bet they stay with you :p They certainly look at home!! :D

Back