• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our Bunny/house sitter has cancelled

rachglos

Warren Scout
We are due to go on holiday in a few weeks & our bunny/house sitter has cancelled, she's been amazing the last few years, whenever we go away she comes & stays at the house & looks after the buns..

I don't know what to do now - been racking my brain as to somebody else who could do it but very limited on the people I would trust to look after them & most of them are going on the holiday with us.

Looked at boarding but I can't do it, the buns are free range in the house & have access to the garden for 5 hours in the evening.. I would rather not go on holiday...

Don't know the point of this really just upset...

what county do you live in? Gloucestershire?

How long are you going for?

sue:wave:

would you want someone to sleep in your house the whole time or would you be happy for someone to call in twice a day for a while?

shame you werent near newcastle, you could bring them to my mine I use large kennel/runs for housing the boarders, no tiny hutches here.

what county do you live in? Gloucestershire?

How long are you going for?

sue:wave:

would you want someone to sleep in your house the whole time or would you be happy for someone to call in twice a day for a while?

I'm in Filton, south gloucestershire. Going for 5 days, 4 nights.
Would like somebody to stay in the house but only because the buns go out in the evening.. I guess if somebody could come during the day then that would be good, as long as they get to go out I guess it dosn't matter.

I'm in Filton, south gloucestershire. Going for 5 days, 4 nights.
Would like somebody to stay in the house but only because the buns go out in the evening.. I guess if somebody could come during the day then that would be good, as long as they get to go out I guess it dosn't matter.

:wave:My friends daughter house sits and i have had nothing but good words said about her. She also works (training to become a vet nurse) for Jason Burgess the vet. If you would like me to get her number let me know:)

Back