• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poorly Poppy :( U/D still not quite right :s

louise and Gus

Wise Old Thumper
Poppy is not eating :(

She seems really uncomfortable and not happy at all, I have phone the vets and have an appointment this afternoon. I am worried as my vet who I trust 100% is away so I don't know who I'll be seeing. As William is the bunny vet the rest just don't see as many rabbits, some are ok others not so good.

I am hoping she'll perk up and not need to go!

Last edited:
Vibes for poppy

Really hope poppy get better sending eating vibes and really hope everything goes well at the vets later on x

Oh no! Sending quick recovery vibes! Daisy was all hunched up when I got in on Tuesday night. It took 2.5hrs of syringing some warm peppermint tea, some metacam and gentle tummy rubs and an attempt at chasing, which failed as she didnt want to move, then she suddently perked up and nommed for England!! Fingers crossed Poppy does the same!

Another 4+ hours is a long time!! If your gut instinct is she should be seen sooner then I'd go!!

What have you tried so far?

I'd definitely take her in now as an emergency if she seems worse rather than better, even slightly. :?

Sending millions of vibes for your lovely girly :wave:

Back