• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No hay shops in this area O_O

crazyames

Warren Scout
Frankie and I have moved back in with my parents for a while and I cannot for the life of me find a shop that sells hay. The pet shop in town mostly caters for dogs and cats so only sells brown bedding hay (bleh) and Frankie can't stand any of the brands they sell at Pets at home.

This is his favourite hay that we used to get at Didcot's local petshop:
115000.jpg

And I have enough to last me two weeks. I'm currently looking for places that sell it at a good price online but I'm also wondering how I change his hay without him turning his nose up and not eating it.

Out of interest, and whilst its not the best, the Bob Martin Hay that Asda sell is NOT bad at all.

The bedding hay morrisons sell is fairly good also, and neither are particularly expensive.

A small bag of bob martins is like £1.70 or something like that, so could you perhaps try him on a bag of it to see if he likes it? That way you havent wasted lots of money on online prices (the delivery is what kills you!) and may have found a way round it?

Out of interest, and whilst its not the best, the Bob Martin Hay that Asda sell is NOT bad at all.

The bedding hay morrisons sell is fairly good also, and neither are particularly expensive.

A small bag of bob martins is like £1.70 or something like that, so could you perhaps try him on a bag of it to see if he likes it? That way you havent wasted lots of money on online prices (the delivery is what kills you!) and may have found a way round it?

Ooh that's a good idea! I'll try that

Back