• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Babies

MilosMummy

Mama Doe
Oh my they are hard work :) I forgot how energetic baby bunnies are and now we have 2 of them!!!!

EP5.jpg

EP4.jpg

EP3.jpg

Emmy (the lighter one) is such a confident little girl and into everything. Poppy (black bun) is much more shy and quiet.

:love: oh hunni, they look so different from the first pic you posted. they are so cute :love: oh how i miss baby buns, i would love another :(

:lol: How lovely! I remember just how lively they are. When we got our two and they came in to the kitchen for a run around we just stood there and watched, amazed, they were in to everything, behind curtains, trying to get behind the fridge, darting from one end of the room to the other, climbing up children to get to pellets, like little whirlwinds!

Think we might have to change Emmy's name to Trouble :lol: She escaped yesterday and we couldn't work out how so blocked off a tiny little gap that she might have used. I came out at 2am and she had done it again so we suspect that she is able to jump the puppy pen extension (about 2.5 feet). I pegged a towel across it and she was still there this morning. She is very cheeky and will be keeping us on our toes. Poppy is just so sweet :love:

Back