• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Packed up the dog crate. We have 24/7 freedom now.

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
They rarely went in recently so saw no point in having it up. They can use the base of the old one.

The last week or so have been putting bowls of water and pellets under the bed. Plus the door would close over and Cutie-pie would pee outside of it.

They have complete freedom now. :shock:

Wow, this is exciting!! I'd love to have mine n more but they don't see eye to eye with OH!

We never intended to have house bunnies, it was after my bridge bun had her ear ripped off by a fox and needed to recover indoors after 2 ops we kept them inside.

I think Sunshine is really pleased to see the old base back.

OH has a little moan about them being in our bedroom and locks them out of it at night. When I go to bed I let them back in again. ;)

We never intended to have house bunnies, it was after my bridge bun had her ear ripped off by a fox and needed to recover indoors after 2 ops we kept them inside.

I think Sunshine is really pleased to see the old base back.

OH has a little moan about them being in our bedroom and locks them out of it at night. When I go to bed I let them back in again. ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

great minds think alike i did the exact same thing with poppet last night....
i woke up she had pee'd all over the duvet with me under it:lol::evil:
hope your 2 behaved themselves xx

How did you get on?

Missfloppyears, oh how I remember that feeling! let me now if you want any tips!!

Back