• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I iz King of my castle but I has a little problem...

Nikki26

Mama Doe
Hello RU,

My name is Marbles and I am a Starlight bunneh. My bruvver and sister and me is lucky to have a foster mummeh at the moment who has bought me a castle. I likes my castle a lot and keep watch to make sure the other bunnies dont come too close.

017.jpg

But suddenly, I saw that there was a dirty rascal at the bottom of my castle so I wents to investigate:

023.jpg

I coulds not believe my little eyes, my own bruvver is eating my castle! Look!

024.jpg

Helps me please RU, I am under attack!

026-1.jpg

:D He was so funny! Marbles was sat on top of it for ages (I have no idea how he managed to get up there!!) and then really did look as though he was shocked by Smokey's vandalism!! :lol:

Oxo: Your own brother man eating your castle, that's bang out of order. I have a twin brother, Pippin, but we don't live together anymore or we would just be doing fightings all the time.

Oxo: Your own brother man eating your castle, that's bang out of order. I have a twin brother, Pippin, but we don't live together anymore or we would just be doing fightings all the time.

I know :cry:

Smokey dids say that he was making "amendments" to ma castle so that's he coulds see out of the window and defend it better :shock: but I don't believe him :no:

Dats sad that you can't live wiv your twin bruvver. Smokey and I gets on ok but he does like to humps me a bit. My Foster Mummeh keeps looking for my plums :? but I has none yet :shock:

Back