• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How to sort out a pair of scaredy-bunnies!

LoopyLouie

Wise Old Thumper
Oh my goodness my two are wimps! I've never noticed before, Wilm was really dog-like and super confident and these two obviously followed suit but they're hilarious on their own! Debbie isn't too bad but Lena is a nightmare! She sees me come in the room, freezes, thumps, then makes a dash for it, scaring Debbie who also thumps and goes on guard! When they see the pellets/veg they come round a bit but I'm not used to this!

Any tips?!

just time and patience really while they settle in and get used to their new home and surroundings.

i'm sure in time they will be up to no good and running you ragged! :)

just time and patience really while they settle in and get used to their new home and surroundings.

i'm sure in time they will be up to no good and running you ragged! :)

It's not a new home though! :lol: They were fine with Wilm around but now he's gone they've changed :lol: I suppose they recognised he was the strong one bless them and copied him :)

aahh sorry! :oops:

poor wee things have lost their leader. :(
not sure what to suggest but i'm sure they will adjust and settle soon. x

Have they got a room of their own, somewhere they can retreat to and feel safe and then come out and be sociable on their own terms?

i'm in the same boat with edward and bella, he's fairly confident but she's still so timid, i know it's only been a week but i worry that if too much time passes she'll never trust me.

we need a "bunny whisperer"!

Back