• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Very excited.. bunnies coming home tomorrow!!

loubylou34

Warren Scout
Jill has emailed me to say that Pajamas and Shelley (Sox as of tmo!) are bonded well (With an occasional bonk from him still!!!) and ready fro their new home tomorrow, I was told the kids will have to leave them alone for a bit (And I thought, HA!! KIDS????:oops:) and all excitement had to be kept low, which I understand but Oh!!!! I'm very excited indeed!

Hubbie has just finished lining the hitch, that looks fabulous and very cosy, I went to a neighbours to get some newspapers, as I haven't been able to get some megazorb yet.I found a tray from the kids plastic drawers and put paper and hay in, very yummy cozy! Trek out today involved buying Wagg, some carrot treats and a bale of hay.. what a mess in the car!!!) tomorrow morning involves getting a bottle and food bowl.

Me and the kids plan to make some toys based on ideas round here. But first of all I just want Sox and PJ to be happy and settled with us. ;) will post pics tmo.x

Oh how exciting! :D I have 2 new buns coming next week too so I know the feeling well! I hope they settle in quickly with you, good luck! :wave:

Great news! I'm sure they'll have a lovely home with you.

Give them a chance to settle down then of course we'll want pics.

:D

Good luck to ripminnie too :wave:

Back