• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit in need – donations appreciated

Colyflower

Alpha Buck
I came across this article while I was catching up on the local news and thought I'd pass it onto people here who may be interested in helping.

A poor little rabbit was found dumped in the Sutton area and in a bad way, he's been named Flipper by the rescue who are looking after him due to his two broken legs which are currently splayed out either side of him. They're asking for donations to help towards paying for his treatment.

See web link here for more details:
http://www.yourlocalguardian.co.uk/...peal_to_help_rabbit_dumped_in_Sutton/?ref=rss

It would be great if anyone could make a donation or even adopt him when he's better?

Many thanks

:wave: Hello

It is awful isn't it, I wish I could take him in. I'm glad it's been posted up here, hopefully they'll have the funds in no time.

:wave: Hello

It is awful isn't it, I wish I could take him in. I'm glad it's been posted up here, hopefully they'll have the funds in no time.

I would have been sorely tempted to get involved if I wasn't full. Poor little bunner.

Too many of these stories these days and not sure if it's just that they get reported more or if it's happening more frequently.

Back