• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

DoDo's goodbye letter

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
Dear Rabsville bunnies.

For some time now I have been conversing with Smurfy Brindle at the Bridge and she has invited me to stay. I told her that I couldn’t possibly leave Rabsville because of my important work – I need to keep an eye and a paw on what’s going on around here. However, she soon changed my mind when she told me that from the Bridge one can see and hear everything, as a gossip hamster I am very excited about this and have decided to go post haste!

I am sorry that I can’t say goodbye to you all in person as it is the middle of the night, my preferred time for activity and your preferred time for sleeping but I really can’t hang around as apparently somebun named Elvis is performing tonight and he sounds quite good so I have to get a good seat.

Beige, as I am unable to take my memory stick with me to the Bridge I am leaving it with you. I trust you will keep it safe. I hope it still works as I have been storing it in my pouch for some time now.

I will pass on your love to all at the Bridge

With much love

DoDo’s (The very handsome Gossip Hamster)

PS. As I was a key player in the News of the World phone hacking business, I think this also makes it a good time to depart for the Bridge.

PPS. Remember I will be watching and listening!

Last edited:
Bye bye DoDo. I now have a tear in my eye. I hope you remembered to take something suitable with you to fling at Elvis. :cry:

How kind of Dodo's to write a goodbye letter :love:

I hope he has lots of fun at the bridge - there must be tonnes of gossip there!

:(

It sounds like DoDo will be in his element at the bridge - Elvis and lots of gossip, what more could a hamster ask for. Have fun little man. :love:

Keep an eye out for my Minty,Dodo's.Shes new there too.Have fun,little man.And keep your eyes and ears open for goss.Therell be LOADS of it up there!!!xxx

Goodbye DoDo we will miss you x

Dudley: I particularly enjoyed the gossip on Ms CoCo Chanel :love:

Daisy: Dudley :evil: Urm isn't anybun 'slightly' worried that there is this memory stick floating around AND even worse Beige has it!!!!

Goodbye DoDo we will miss you x

Dudley: I particularly enjoyed the gossip on Ms CoCo Chanel :love:

Daisy: Dudley :evil: Urm isn't anybun 'slightly' worried that there is this memory stick floating around AND even worse Beige has it!!!!

Dandelion: But surely Beige is the soul of discretion?????????????

Ah, DoDo, we are really gonna miss you.

Have fun at the bridge. You little guys have such a short time with us in this world and leave such a big hole in our hearts when you leave.

I hope you meet up with Little Chris, Primrose, Wilfred, Miles and Mildred, and if you do, please give them our love and tell them we are thinking of them.

Back