• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do your rabbits like...

muchiemul

Young Bun
..the rain?
my love birds penny and floppy love to get out and free range what ever the weather! both sit in the pouring rain munching the grass! :)
do yours?

They don't mind until they can feel it on their earsies and that annoys them and they run into the house or back to the shed!:D

No, I don't think so. I've always kept them indoors when it's raining, but Pickles is a bit of a wimp so I don't think he'd like it anyway. I have noticed with the wildie buns though that they love the rain. I think it's because they feel safer with the high camouflage and fewer predators.

hmm it appears Charlie likes the rain, I have a temporary run attached to their avairy which I let them out in a few hours a day. Today it was lovely then absolutley poured down realy really hard - the other 3 went in but muggings here had to chase Charlie binkying and running about in the rain - while I got soaked :roll:

Back