• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Brook

H Maughan

Mama Doe
This is for Brook who died unexpectantly today. Brook was my sister's dog's mother and a chocolate brown labrador. Brook enjoyed escaping from her garden from time to time but she was well known in the area and always returned home safe.

Unfortunately today someone knocked on my sister's door to ask if she had lost her dog as they had found a dog that had died. It turned out to be Brook who looked to have just died on the spot, there was nothing to indicate she had been hit by a car or been harmed in anyway. She was 9 years old.

RIP Brook

BrookLinkandMaud.jpg

Here's Link (black Lab) with his mum Brook (brown lab) and Maud.

Helen xx

Oh no!! What a shock!! Im so very sorry.Wasnt she gorgous?? I love Choc labs.
That pic of them all is lovely.xx

Oh no!! What a shock!! Im so very sorry.Wasnt she gorgous?? I love Choc labs.
That pic of them all is lovely.xx

It was a big shock to everyone I think she wasn't any different that day than any other. She was a lovely dog, very gentle. She's been buried in the garden and now Maud lies at the spot so is obviously missing her best friend :(

Helen xx

Back