• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nothing like a morning binky to make you flop

Janey

Warren Veteran
Not sure if this will work as I've never posted a video and am not too good with things like this.:?

TV is on in the background too :?

That is the depiction of a happy rabbit!

Thank you SO MUCH for sharing that. What a wonderful space they have in your home.

That was seriously a binkyfest. So wonderful to see :love:

Thank you everyone for the lovely comments.

He does it often on a morning but I'm normally getting ready so don't manage to catch it, I was just lucky that the time I was filming he added the flop, I think it was for extra effect. :lol:

Awwww that is just lovely! I'm gonna watch it again - there were some happy thoughts going on in that head this morning!:love:

Brilliant :D It's like his own little gymnastics routine on that mat :D And I love the flop at the end :D

Funny you should say that because we call binkying 'doing ballet' (it stuck before I joined RU & learnt the word binky), because it looks like a routine of pirouettes (sp).

Back