• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor rabbit, found with both front legs broken :-(

Such wicked, cruel people.

Thank God this little mite has now been rescued and going to be cared for in the proper way.

Best of luck Flipper. xxxxxxxxx

This is awful :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: whoever dumped him should have the same done to him :evil::evil::evil: Will donate tonight. Can't bear the thought of him being left like that while they try to raise the funds :cry::cry::cry:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/River...2516668&set=pu.138598976172605&type=1&theater

He has found a home, which makes me wonder about donating now, surely he is a private pet with a bad past, but if someone has offered him a home then they have taken into consideration the vets bills and the like to help this poor bunny.

The FB page says he's walking around now, so is this an old story? I can't seem to find any 'after' pics (although I'm useless at using Facebook, so probably me being a numpty)

Back