• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do I do? (Mischa - tear duct infection)

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
(ETA - Er thread now more about Mischa than Mini :oops:)

Mini's just knocked over the toilet brush :evil: Mum had some sort of bleached water in there. I've washed her feet with fresh water and a flannel as well as I can. Is there anything else I should do? Short of putting her in a bowl of water I can't think what else to do.

I've also taken away the fresh litter tray of hay I'd made up cos she jumped in there with her wet feet.

Last edited:
I don't know whether to put a shallow dish of water in the run and get her to run through it but then I don't want her hock to get wet. She's obsessed with behind the toilet for some very strange reason, you forget to close the door and she's in there like a shot.

Hmm, I think you might have done all you can there hun, just keep an eye on your naughty girls feetsies :no: :lol:

Reeeeeeeeeeeally not having a good day, just broke some picture frame glass as well and Mischa's eye is all wet so taking him to the vets later now too.

:(:(:(:(:(

Sounds like one of those days where you want to go to bed and hope it's better the next time you get up!!

Hope Mischa's eye is ok.

Reeeeeeeeeeeally not having a good day, just broke some picture frame glass as well and Mischa's eye is all wet so taking him to the vets later now too.

Sorry to hear your have a crappy day Schuey.

Time for a good strong cuppa and a 10 minute sit down to chill, and sort it out in your head. Then go see Mark. He'll fix Mischa up :)

My two are obssessed with getting into the downstairs toilet, the door doesn't shut securely so they push it open with ease. They then have fun shredding the spare toilet rolls on the holder, and occasionally the carpet :evil:

Hope Mischa gets on ok at the vets xx

Sorry to hear your have a crappy day Schuey.

Time for a good strong cuppa and a 10 minute sit down to chill, and sort it out in your head. Then go see Mark. He'll fix Mischa up :)

Fank you, I've had lunch, thats helped. :)

My two are obssessed with getting into the downstairs toilet, the door doesn't shut securely so they push it open with ease. They then have fun shredding the spare toilet rolls on the holder, and occasionally the carpet :evil:

Hope Mischa gets on ok at the vets xx

Oh I'm glad Mini's not the only one!

Leaving for the vets in a few minutes so will let you know how we get on when we get home. Haven't had anything else go wrong yet! :oops:

Sending vibes for Mischa ... and hope your day improves. We've had a wores incident here... Spenser and I will have to mind our Ps and Qs for a bit. :oops:

Leaving for the vets in a few minutes so will let you know how we get on when we get home. Haven't had anything else go wrong yet! :oops:

Good luck :)

Hope he' sokay and your day stays as it is now and doesnt get worse, but better!

Sending vibes for Mischa ... and hope your day improves. We've had a wores incident here... Spenser and I will have to mind our Ps and Qs for a bit. :oops:

Oh dear, what happened?!

Good luck :)

Hope he' sokay and your day stays as it is now and doesnt get worse, but better!

We're back. He has a tear duct infection so we have Septrin which he LOVES. If it doesn't clear up in a week Mark's going to try flushing it. Hopefully cos we've got it early he won't have to.

Oh dear, what happened?!

We're back. He has a tear duct infection so we have Septrin which he LOVES. If it doesn't clear up in a week Mark's going to try flushing it. Hopefully cos we've got it early he won't have to.

I hope the banana tastey meds work :). Come on little Mischa! xx

I tried to get on to post last night, but my phone kept timing out :?

Hope Mischa's feeling better today and that Mini's alright after her 'mininess'?

Hope you're feeling calmer and better also, stress is NOT good for you! *hug*

Back