• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guess the Bunny game - part two

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
Following in from this thread, the old thread was getting a little long :lol::lol: so I've started a new one.

A reminder of the rules:
I will post photos of 5 RU bunnies and you need to guess them all (name of bunny and their mummy or daddy's username). Whoever gets them all right can then make a new picture and so on. Please post your guesses on the thread and the person who posted the picture will say when somebody has guessed them all correctly.

Alfie has made this collage, apologies if any have already been used (there have been quite a few!)

5-1-1.jpg

I'm a bit gutted none of those are my black otters :evil: but is the little sable marten on the end b3rnie69's? I don't know anyone else with a sable marten nethie (although I'm sure there are some).

I'm a bit gutted none of those are my black otters :evil: but is the little sable marten on the end b3rnie69's?

:lol::lol::lol: I found quite a few black otters/silver foxes and had to narrow it down to 5.

Nope not bernie's - I don't think bunny in the photo is a sable marten either, but has been a bit sun-bleached. ;)

None belong to Blackberry. ;)

Alfie made this collage, and even he isn't vain enough to include himself. ;) Not Bubbles either as she's the orange/white bunny. :)

And, missfloppyears, you're not supposed to be able to search. :p :lol::lol:

i have them all!

1.... is a black otter?
2.... is a black otter?
3.... is a black otter?
4.... is a black otter?

ooooh and five thats.... thats... thats
another black otter:lol::lol:

Nooo cos people will cheat.. like you did. :p :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Blackberry, I purposely didn't choose the boys because I knew that would be the obvious answer. ;)

Time for a few clues?
1 was taken in by somebody from my neck of the woods and then rehomed to another member.

3's husbun is celebrating today

4 is on a hay-only diet

5 is a nethie with a food-related name

Back