• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beilidh's off to stay with his 'foster' mummy!/UD- No he's not, not eating pellets.

funnybunnyabc

Warren Veteran
Just for a few weeks. He'll be happier at my cousins until I can clean/cuddle/groom him properly, I was having second thoughts about it but it really isn't fair on him to be here for now :(.

I will miss him being in the garden but it takes less than a minuit to get to him, I'm round there most days and she's on the next street so if anything were to happen I could go get him, and I have a key to the shed he's living in. Doesn't mean I'm happy about having him elsewhere, I just don't feel like as rubbish about it as before. I feel so guilty my cousin having to come round every day to help and even though she never minded much, the time she was here was ages but there was time inbetween, he's a very social bunny and he's getting frustrated my just standing in front of his hutch not being able to lplay with him or anything. He'll get much more attention at my cousins house and will even be allowed indoors to play :) This is just for a few weeks. :)

I'm just off to take loads of pics of him now :love:

Last edited:
He's only ate like 3 pellets today :( his poos are small too.

He's eaten quite a bit of hay though. And he doesn't appear ill, but when he ate a pellet from my hand he dropped it, then I think when it was on the floor and he was trying to get it up to one side. He only took one though so I could just be imagining this is what he's doing :?

So if he isn't right, like his teeth are sore, I'm not putting him through the stress of a move. So I think we'll see how he is tomorrow, if he doesn't eat tomorrows pellets he's off to the vet. He's absolutely fine in himself, not out of character at all except for the food. And he's wolfing down hay and grass, and drinking normally. But I think I'd rather be safe than sorry and keep him here tonight so I can check on him.

Hope his teefys are okay :(

He's only ate like 3 pellets today :( his poos are small too.

He's eaten quite a bit of hay though. And he doesn't appear ill, but when he ate a pellet from my hand he dropped it, then I think when it was on the floor and he was trying to get it up to one side. He only took one though so I could just be imagining this is what he's doing :?

So if he isn't right, like his teeth are sore, I'm not putting him through the stress of a move. So I think we'll see how he is tomorrow, if he doesn't eat tomorrows pellets he's off to the vet. He's absolutely fine in himself, not out of character at all except for the food. And he's wolfing down hay and grass, and drinking normally. But I think I'd rather be safe than sorry and keep him here tonight so I can check on him.

Hope his teefys are okay :(

oh dear:(

vibes for beilidh xx

Back