• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Somebun needs reporting to Alcoholics Anonymous....but who?

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
RU, which one do you think needs to be reported.

This started at 8am today... Thats early, even for somebunny!

Who do you think?

The evidence;

Bullmers Cider;
IMG_0443Small.jpg

Note 2x bottles missing :shock:

Suspect #1;
IMG_0440Small.jpg

IMG_0441Small.jpg

Suspect #2;
IMG_0444Small.jpg

.... :shock:

I'm glad I'm not the only one with an alchoholic bunner.

Percy tried to help himself to my beer last summer. Needless to say despite the impressive grapple, I won and he didn't get any!

Norty bunneh

img_14102.jpg

PercywithBeer.jpg

Last edited:
I'm glad I'm not the only one with an alchoholic bunner.

Percy tried to help himself to my beer last summer. Needless to say despite the impressive grapple, I won and he didn't get any!

Norty bunneh

img_14102.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Gray, No. 1 looks far too guilty and it couldn't possibly have been No.2, far too perfect for words!

ETA Ginger actually looks quite worried about her OH's health!

It's suspect number 2!!!

He's up to mischief again. :D:D:D

We still have an unclaimed ear!!!!!! Remember a while ago!:lol::lol:

Ginger: SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :censored::roll:

Biscuit: donts messes wifs her. She 'misplacededs' her earsie in the litter tray then daddy cleaneded it out and frew it away :shock: Ginger did haves to search through 3 bags of soggy poopies and hays etc to find it!

Ginger: SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :censored::roll:

Biscuit: donts messes wifs her. She 'misplacededs' her earsie in the litter tray then daddy cleaneded it out and frew it away :shock: Ginger did haves to search through 3 bags of soggy poopies and hays etc to find it!

Whoops!!!!!!!:oops::oops::oops::oops:

Please forgive me............it's my age!!!!

Back