• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy 7th birthday Artie bunny

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
I hope you're feeling much better today and have a wonderful day being spoiled rotten by your mummy. :love::love::love:

For those who don't know, Artie owns Bunny Buddy on here and he had a kidney removed earlier on in the week, so this birthday will no doubt be quite an important day for his mummy. :D

*Tries to find smily tears emoticons but gives up*

Artie: FanQ very much Auntie Karen:love::love:

and Auntie Jane:love::love:

and Auntie Susie.:love::love:

It's grand to be back home. Mummy is being a bit tight with the treats. I've only had two Carrotys since I got home and I thought she was being mean but she says she got a new diet sheet from Auntie Frances yesterday and it says I should avoid food high in phosphorus which includes wheat which Carrotys have a lot of ... I have to avoid bread too :cry::cry: (though mummy is putting my baytril on bread with blackcurrant until I've finished it).

I got Romaine for my breakfast which I enjoyed very much :love:

I 'av got a belly like a patchwork which I'd love to show you but mummy can't hold me still and take a photograph as the same time... I've 'ad 3 operations now you know (4 if you include the snip, which I try not to :oops:).

Mummy is charging the batteries for the photo session but I can't sit on my shelf because of my operation so it might be difficult getting good pictures (as she's useless with a camera anyway:roll:)

Anyway, noserubs to everyone, being 7 feels very special. :love:

I need a teary smilie emoticon now too I think. :oops: What a lovely message from Artie. :love:

Artie: Thank you again for the birthday wishes.

I've been snoozing ever since breakfast and the humin keeps coming to stare at me and giving me a snuggle. I might do a photoshoot when I wake up, cause I know how much it will please the humin if I do.

Artie: FanQ again for the birthday wishes. I've had a lovely day :love::love: Mummy got in a bit of a panic this afternoon as I was tired and laid down with my eyes shut for a rest and she thought I was really poorly :roll:

I is feeling a lot better now as I is full of big grass blades and stalks and raspberry leaves and some dandelions that my humin grandma brought for me... oh and I'm quite full of Panacur too, I've another 3 weeks to go of that :?

It's lovely being seven, I really likes it :love::love:

Back