• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Lola's baby photos

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
Just came across these in an archive somewhere!! She was 9 weeks old here and lived for a couple of weeks in a large dog crate in the house, having 'bunny dates' every day, in the kitchen with Benson (who was waiting to be neutered).

Oh my baby Lola - these were the days when she would snuggle under my chin of an evening and tooth purr. Until she got a better snuggle partner!! She was such a mummehs girl! I could cry!!

5330_1037523757598_1810645655_81850_4218521_n1.jpg

9625_1055240480505_1810645655_114927_4702254_n1.jpg

And one of both buns - Lola about 10 weeks, Benson 13 weeks -

5330_1037522197559_1810645655_81848_5319885_n1.jpg

And my babies now aged 2 and a bit!

DSC01568-1.jpg

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways!! :love:

Have you got any of her being snuggled? I remember wee McFlurry when he was that size. :love:

I never thought to take photos of me with her. I was too much in love with my wee baby - She used to get herself just in the right place, lay on my chest with her head wedged under my chin and sleep. I could get up and let Chester out to the loo with her sleeping in my arms! :love::love:

But it's better than none! I have no baby ones of Butters of Her Ladyship as they were all grown up when they came to me. Would love to have seen them as bubbas :love:

I'm the same with Spenser, of course, but Jack's Jane did post some photos of baby REWS for me. Also one of the late Tuckerbunnies (Danny) looked like a mini-Spenser and I have seen pictures of him.

But it's better than none! I have no baby ones of Butters of Her Ladyship as they were all grown up when they came to me. Would love to have seen them as bubbas :love:

I'll bet your wee lads were the cutest things! And LJ - a right little diva I'll bet!! :love: Blackberry always had that baby look about him - I think his dad does too!

I'm the same with Spenser, of course, but Jack's Jane did post some photos of baby REWS for me. Also one of the late Tuckerbunnies (Danny) looked like a mini-Spenser and I have seen pictures of him.

Baby Spenser Milton Sparklepants!! Destined for his throne!

Back