• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bowl is empty!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
P8080433.jpg

:shock: oh dear, that is one very disaproving bun you have there hun :shock: (backs away from the computer slowly....)

He's definitely getting hairier! :lol: And if I was you, I would offer him some noms pretty sharpish. ;)

He's definitely getting hairier! :lol: And if I was you, I would offer him some noms pretty sharpish. ;)

It's very difficult to resist ... I'm not sure what is worse, the disapproving or the cute 'I'm starving' look. :oops: Always at the back of my mind is the fact that Spenser can be a biter. :shock:

It's very difficult to resist ... I'm not sure what is worse, the disapproving or the cute 'I'm starving' look. :oops: Always at the back of my mind is the fact that Spenser can be a biter. :shock:

eeeeeeeeeeeeeek Spenser! biting is not aloud!:shock:
no wonder youre abit wary!:lol:

He's not even a full lionhead, described by previous owner as 'lionhead cross'

Well he looks jolly cross in that photo. Perhaps that's what his previous owner meant, a cross lionhead. Now, I do hope that bowl has been filled up :lol:

I also think that the FAT penguin has eaten his lordship's food.

Banish him from your kingdom Spenser!!!! You have the authority! :lol: Send him to the south pole.

Oh, of course..............he'll like it there!!!:lol::lol:

Spenser had a little nom of the penguin's flipper last night - that'll teach it to make free with his lordship's pellets. :lol:

Back