• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

storage draws

Lucy1666

Mama Doe
does anyone know how much weight they can hold its just amy my rabbit keeps on jumping up and its not very stable i keep putting her back down but she keeps jumping back up i dont want her to fall or it too drop to bits i just wondered if anyone knew of anything i could do to make her not want to jump up she got lots of toys but likes to go up there because i prepare the pellets up there

storage draws could mean many different products so cant answer that... but stop her jumping IN the draws if you can, even a real wood chest of drawers will tip if there is sudden weight in the draws when thye are out.

I would prepare the pellets elsewhere for now, and make sure she sees you do it as well.

If your bun's jumping on top of it then placing large objects on the surface will deter the bunny, as there's no space to land.

You could use pet carriers or laundry baskets

There are many different types of drawer units which are made from many different materials, without seeing them it would be impossible to say how much that they would take.

Back