• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dog Kennel and run for sale in Surrey

ANNASBUNNIES

Warren Scout
Just found this on ebay if anybody is interested.

item number 320741970764

Buy it now price is £150.

Shame its to big for my garden.:(

My OH and I have just returned from going to dismantle and bring home this beauty.

I did the buy it now because this is exactly what I need to put our hay in. I lost the last nine bales I had in my little shed to mould so wanted something more suitable but couldn't afford to buy new. This was perfect so thank you so much for the heads up Annasbunnies, because I'd just missed the last one like this I was watching on ebay.

This is amazingly good quality and was £695 new. It took us two hours to dismantle and cost £65 for the van to put it in (well almost put it in as the panels were 12ft long and stuck out the back of a long wheel base high top!).

But it will be a most needed addition to our little set up. The back of it will form a fence at the front of our side garden so has saved us the money for a proper fence.

I couldn't be more thrilled.

I love it when the universe looks after me and the bunnies. :D

Fantastic news.

I've also been keeping an eye out on ebay for a new potential bunny hutch - I'm thinking of adopting another lovely pair (don't tell my OH!!!)

That was 5 minutes away from me, but I don't need a kennel :lol: The Duchess you could fit loads of bales of hay in there :D

That was 5 minutes away from me, but I don't need a kennel :lol: The Duchess you could fit loads of bales of hay in there :D

Oh yeah! It's going to be amazing. The kennel part is going to store all of the practical stuff like dog crates and litter trays.

I'm a very very happy camper (be it one with a very sore back)

Oooh Helen, so glad that you're pleased with it, I'm sure that's going to make a brilliant hay store and fence :D Bargain!

Oooh Helen, so glad that you're pleased with it, I'm sure that's going to make a brilliant hay store and fence :D Bargain!

Lets face it Alison, I needed to sort out my life, well front garden at least so now it's getting sorted.

The couple we bought it from were so lovely and were truly interested in what we were doing too.

A good day's work. Well it will be when it's up and running

aah the link has gone & I wanna have a snoop at what you bought!:?:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hope you get it sorted asap and your backs not too sore to take some piccies!:wave:

:wave: I'm off today Helen so if you need a helping pair of hands - holler :)

Thanks Jill.

Don't quite know where to start..............well a trip to the vets first thing...........that's where I'll start................then off to Wickes.................then take the van back...................then clean out 50 bunnies before the rain arrives...................and then maybe a cup of tea

Thanks Jill.

Don't quite know where to start..............well a trip to the vets first thing...........that's where I'll start................then off to Wickes.................then take the van back...................then clean out 50 bunnies before the rain arrives...................and then maybe a cup of tea

I can help clean out bunnies (and sneak in a few gratuitous cuddles along the way ;) )

Well if I can get it up, so to speak, you can hopefully see photos a bit sooner than that, but yes, in the flesh, in September :)

:D

Looking forward to meeting you and some of the buns and seeing your setup in the flesh, love the playhouses etc :D

That reminds me, must remember to email you so you can tell me everything i need to bring!

:D

That reminds me, must remember to email you so you can tell me everything i need to bring!
:wave: A jacket with the pockets sown up so you can't sneak the scrumptious bunnies out :lol:

I had a lovely, lovely day Helen ..... any time you need a mucker-outer, just holler :wave:

:wave: A jacket iwth the pockets sown up so you can't sneak the scrumptious bunnies out :lol:

I had a lovely, lovely day Helen ..... any time you need a mucker-outer, just holler :wave:

I'm taking bunnies TO Helen, i dont want to bring any back! :lol:

Back