• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Mr Bunny and Fifi

I'm looking after 2 buns and Mr Bunny is the big brother to my Tinkerbell and Mischief, I think you'll be able to tell who he is! :D
DSCF3990.jpg

Their run is only 4ft x 4ft so I attached another using pannels onto the side but they were only had access to that when I was there as it has no roof.
DSCF3989.jpg

DSCF3988.jpg

This was before I took my large 7 x 5ft run round for them to play in as it's secure so they could go in it without me being there but this morning I got told off my neighbour's mum because aparrently we were causing danger to the buns. :censored:

Anyway here's some more pics of the beauties. :love:

Mr Bunny is very overweight as you can see. :( (he also has conjunctivitis which is being treated)
DSCF3986.jpg

This is the beautiful Fifi
DSCF3985.jpg

DSCF3982.jpg

I took the tunnel round and they love it!! :D

DSCF3976.jpg

DSCF3977.jpg

DSCF3979.jpg

DSCF3981.jpg

Hope you like them? :wave:

Gorgeous bunnies!:love::love:
You can really see how overweight Mr Bunny is, especially comparing him to Tinker and Mischief!:shock: Poor bunny.:(
The run looks so much better now you've made adjustments, I bet they love it!:D

oh wow - arent they lovely! Its great what youve done to extend their play area..hopefully the owners will see this when they retunr and make some more changes for them! Doesnt Mr Bunny look so like Tinks & Mischief....how funny they are related!:D
Do they not have a tunnel then themselves? Poor things...everyone knows buns love to hide!:lol:
The garden looks so lovely too!

Hope Mr Bunny eye heals - bless him - he is rather overweight isnt he...wonder if he can reach to eat his ceacs...:?

well done you! They so lovely!

They are gorgeous buns. :love: They'll enjoy having you looking after them. I often look after my friend's rabbit, but Spenser gets jealous when I come home smelling of 'other rabbit.'

Back