• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I want these playhouses - they're brilliant!!!!

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Saw these at a garden centre today - if only I had the space and could afford one! (The big blue one is £6,000 plus delivery) They look fab quality though!

playhousepics009.jpg

playhousepics006.jpg

playhousepics004.jpg

playhousepics003.jpg

playhousepics007.jpg

playhousepics008.jpg

playhousepics010.jpg

playhousepics002.jpg

playhousepics005.jpg

playhousepics001.jpg

Lady Jane wants the big one but in pink or lilac :lol:

I could live in that top one lol. They do look fab, but £6,000 :shock: when i win the lottery.....**dreams**

Fantastic!! :love::love:
£6,000 though? I know its fantastic quality but :shock:

That's for the huge blue one - and they really are fantastic quality! Another local shed/summerhouse place does a tudor style playhouse which is £5,000 - and it's nowhere near as large or as good as these ones.

That's for the huge blue one - and they really are fantastic quality! Another local shed/summerhouse place does a tudor style playhouse which is £5,000 - and it's nowhere near as large or as good as these ones.

I suppose it is like a little house :lol::lol: They are absolutely beautiful. RU could get together and all have timeshares on it!!

How quickly do you think the RU bunnies would wreck it?! :lol:

I suppose it is like a little house :lol::lol: They are absolutely beautiful. RU could get together and all have timeshares on it!!

How quickly do you think the RU bunnies would wreck it?! :lol:

The upper storey and staircase would be chewed in no time :lol:

The upper storey and staircase would be chewed in no time :lol:

That's why I'd never put bunnies in one :lol: Luckily coturnix quail can't chew.

I'm seriously going to bribe my dad to help me build a cool playhouse. Even one as fantastic as those would cost less than $1,000 in materials, its mainly labor you're paying for.

I need 3 of them, one for each pair...could build a little street.

Then we could all make our own town - Royal Rabbits United Upon Meadow!

Back