• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I need help please :) Pictures inc. :)

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
We dropped Donny off this morning to be neutered :) but because the veterinary nurse is pregnant she can't do the GA so he had to go in the pet ambulance to the surgery in Tamworth lol. Have to ring back at 3 :)

My question is; because he has to stay in tonight I'm sorting my room out for him. Sorry if you can see any mess lol! I moved my room around last night (which involved me fainting twice :roll:) hey ho ^^ But I now have a big space for Donny tonight :) I was thinking about using the tray of the cage with a blanket and heat pad in for him, his letter tray with hay and his cat bed with his blanket in :) I will move my shoes lol :lol:

What is in the tray now is for the new rabbit :) (They won't be permanently in that, they will have the run in my room too, it's just a storage space for now :) with all the things in there would be no room for the rabbit lol :lol:)

Should I make the run up and just put the trays and things in? It would be more confined.
Or block off my bed an the door? (So in the pictures it would be from the side of the wardrobe closest to my bed and to the radiator by my shoes :))

I had in my head what I was going to do but now I don't really know lol.

This is the run I have (it has pegs on it because he jumps out if he's on the grass lol.. Need extra strength!)
PICT0154.jpg

The tray I will use for big blanket snuggly place;
PICT0156.jpg

The area (without the shoes lol)
PICT0153.jpg

PICT0152.jpg

If you're going to let him out on that floor you'll need a rug/blankets so hes not slipping and sliding and possibly hurting his wound. I would make up the pen for tonight, then if hes better tomorrow expand it, if not keep it as the pen.... depending on how groggy he is tonight, you want him in a fairly small area near food and water.

If you're going to let him out on that floor you'll need a rug/blankets so hes not slipping and sliding and possibly hurting his wound. I would make up the pen for tonight, then if hes better tomorrow expand it, if not keep it as the pen.... depending on how groggy he is tonight, you want him in a fairly small area near food and water.

Thanks :) Got another blanket down on the floor and just a quilt cover, I've put the run in the corner so it's small but big enough for him to do about 3 hops and that gives him the enclosed corner with the cage base to get comfy :) just need to put his stuff in too :)

Thanks :) Got another blanket down on the floor and just a quilt cover, I've put the run in the corner so it's small but big enough for him to do about 3 hops and that gives him the enclosed corner with the cage base to get comfy :) just need to put his stuff in too :)

How is he?

Back