• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has anyone bought meds from here?

Nope sorry, but may look into it as Pie is getting low on her Metacam and that is pretty darn cheap!

:lol::lol::lol:

I've used them a couple of times (can't remember exactly what for though :oops:) and never had any problems.

Brilliant, thanks Karen.

I have just ordered from my usual place this morning but may give these a go next time as they are even cheaper :)

How much is 100 ml metacam?

My vet charges £60 and I bought it cheaper off Vet Uk but will need some more soon as Dylan is on it for life. My vet charges £9 for prescriptions and it wasn't a repeat one so I will have to pay that again too:( Seemed a bit mean to me when I have so many fur children - and he makes a small fortune out of me!

100ml is £11.80 :wave:

I only get one bottle each prescription too :( I have asked for more but they wont do it.

Our vet charges £36.50 for a 180ml bottle so I guess I am still making a saving

wow is wayyyy cheaper!!

think im going to have to ask vet for prescription for metacam for bertie....i only have the smaller bottle...:?

bit of a hijack, but how long does dog metacam last once opened? the cat metacam I got sent home with says 2 weeks, I want to get a larger bottle because its better value, but if you can only keep it for 2 weeks :?

I doubted myself :oops: (although I recall it clearly saying 6 mths on my box) and did a quick search.

I found this which says that the small bottle (3ml) of cat metacam only lasts 2 weeks but the larger bottle (15ml) lasts 6 mths...... quite a difference as you say and I haven't a clue why! :?

http://www.viovet.co.uk/Prescriptio..._Q-Metacam_Oral_Suspension/c1_34_5/index.html

The dog one is 6 mths, no matter what size bottle.

ETA: The link doesn't work properly - if you click on the cat metacam or dog metacam it will show the datasheet, with shelf life info on. ;)

Back