• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please please say hello to me.... I'm a bit scared

basirascal

Mama Doe
Hello everyone:wave: My new daddy has brought me home to my new mummy. She was soooooo sad because her lovely Basil died and she missed him soooo much. My new daddy was very worried about my new mummy and then he saw me. I looked very lonely and I was all on my own, I had no bonded friends and no one was snuggled up with me. My new Daddy thought that I looked very much like Basil when he was their baby bunny, so he decided that it might help my new mummy to get better if he took me home for her. I was a bit scared about this because I had to travel in a car, but my new daddy kept me snug. My new Mummy was very surprised when she saw me and she cried a bit:cry::cry: she thought I looked like her Basirascal and she fetched out Basil's baby pictures. I saw them and I think I do look like Basil, but my new Mummy said there is no replacement for her beautiful Basil, I was a bit worried then because I thought she might not get to love me:( My new Mummy kept crying some more and then she cuddled me and said, 'although you are not my little Basil, you will be another special little man, with your own little personality and funny little ways and I will love you :love::love: I am so happy, I think I will like my new mummy and daddy although I am not sure yet about that big doggy thing they have, but mummy said Basil loved the big doggy thing, so I will try when I have had time to settle in. This is a picture of me and Mummy and Daddy have given me my new name. They said that everytime they said it, it would remind them of their little star (Basil). I LOVE:love: my new name, I AM TWINKLE :wave:

HoImreallyquitebeautiful-Copy.jpg

Tink: So please to meet you Twinkle, I know that looking after your new mummy and daddy will be hard work, but some bun has to do it!
Jasper: Did you say dog? eeeep!

I hope that your little star helps you through this difficult time, and that he comes to find his own special place in your heart *hugs*

Hello Twinkle, Dont be scared - you are very gorgeous, and Im sure you will help your mummy and daddy smile again, you have a very mischievous look in your eyes...so go and cause some trouble!! And make sure you show that doggy thing whos boss :thumb:

Hello Twinkle!! :wave: you are a very very gorgeous bunny! :love: your little story made me cry but they are happy tears :love: I'm sure you will be very happy with your new mummy and daddy, and they'll love you very much because you are very special! :love:

Hello Twinkle,you are very beautiful and I hope you can help mend your mummies broken heart.Dont you worry about that big doggy,she is called an alsation and my mummy has one to,they are very friendly and wash us bunnies ;):love::love::love::love:

Hello Twinkle, you are absolutely gorgeous.:love: I hope you soon settle in very well with your new mummy and daddy. xxx

Gah,Twinkle!! I have a lump in my throat and my eyes are blurry...
Youre beautiful.Youre a beautiful bunny in your own right.
Have a lovely time settling in and make sure you put up lots of pics of yourself!!xxx

Aw, reading that brought a tear to my eye!

Twinkle, you are beautiful :love:

I hope you have a long and happy life with your new mummy and daddy :love:

Well that got me all teary eyed!!! No furry can replace a departed furry they just capture a whole new chunk of your heart :love: Twinkle is a gorgeous little man :love:

Dudley: Welcome to RU Dude! Us Bucks is very friendly we often have parties. When you is old enough you should come, all the Does will love you as you is very handsome!

Back