• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Archie the lion tamer.....

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
I took Archie to Stewarts yesterday and decided I'd treat him to a puppet... I tried all the puppets out to see which one he liked best.... he liked the biggest most expensive one :roll: :lol:

He then had to tame it...

First you gotta bite him so he knows who's boss...

IMG_2452.jpg

Then you can give him a cuddle...

IMG_2454.jpg

Then you can practise your roaring....

IMG_2471.jpg

And you gotta makesure you show your lion you can eat animals too...

IMG_2420.jpg

:lol:

Time for some to catch up with sky kids...

IMG_2459.jpg

Oh and this is what I get to see every morning :love:

IMG_2463.jpg

Amazing photos! Archie's absolutely gorgeous. Look at that huge smile :love::love::love:

I have to admit to not being much of a 'baby person' but he's a cute one!!! Look at that smile!! He looks so bright too - I think he's gonna be a smart one, he's very switched on!! :lol:

Oh my! *swoons* I'd like to order one of each of those lovelies, please! ;)

I can't remember when mine were that small. I bought a huge Folkmanis dragon puppet for my son when he was about a year old. He never played with it really. :( Funny, my two would really rather have a go at the box something came in as opposed to the toy. :roll:

What a handsome child you have! Lovely pictures! Thanks for sharing! :love:

I love him:love::love::love::love::love:
Could I swap my son George who is 16 for your Gorgeous Archie?I had to go and get him from the beach because he got so drunk he was sick everywhere and he was asking for his Mummy:shock::cry:He is very grounded forever

Last edited:
Back