• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tell everyone a little about you and how you live.

bunnytoes

Warren Veteran
Like a get to know everyone thread for the less well known Buns but even you popular Buns are welcome.

I will start. Hi, my name is Julie and I live with my hoomin mommy and daddy, horrid brother Raul, best friend stuffed Yoko and stuffed Baby bunny whom I love to drag around the kitchen and groom and sleep with. I live in the kitchen and laundry room. It is the center of the house and great because that is where all the food is.:lol: I am the Queen and have mommy and daddy pretty well trained. They stand on one foot and pet me with the other when they are cooking. I squeeze between their feet and they have to foot pet me while they eat. I eat when ever they do too or I bite their feet until they feed me or drop all the goods. Here I am in my tunnel.

398038738.jpg

This is one of my restaurants. This place is always open and serving but not always what I want.

398038740.jpg

This is my cave. i love to sleep in here and I have a grand private bathroom inside.

http://pic90.picturetrail.com/VOL2207/12687168/22960648/398038741.jpg[/IMG

This is anther resturant and some of my toys. Someone keeps moving my toys though. My hoomins are clumsy and trip a lot.

[IMG]http://pic90.picturetrail.com/VOL2207/12687168/22960648/398038742.jpg

This is my horrid brother Raul. He tries to sits on my head. Can you beleive it?
I chase he when he comes in my kitchen. He is supose to live in the back of the house. He plays tic tac toe with himself but is so stupid he always looses. Don't tell mommy I said that about him.

398038739.jpg

Hello gorgeous Julie :wave:

IMG_0547.jpg

I iz Mischa and I live in mummy's bedroom with my Mini bun and the humans

IMG_0604.jpg

We wakes the human in the mornings

Photo0741.jpg

This is Nutmeg, she gets stroppy so she lives in the other room

IMG_0783.jpg

And this is crazy Smudge

IMG_0863.jpg

And this is where they live

6ae2dd95.jpg

Hey Mischa, you look very smart. I love you curly beard.:lol: You look like you would be good at public speaking. You sure do have a pretty family and that crazy Smudge is funny.

Hello, I'm Buttercup. I live in one half of the aviary, next to Dandelion & Clover. I used to live with Blackberry, but he died earlier this year :( Lady Jane was going to be my wife, but she tried to beat me up :shock:

BunniesButtercupPinkPicsJuly2011037.jpg

My hobby is sleeping!
Bunniespicsandvids30thapril2011177.jpg

I'm Lady Jane Willoughby, I'm a Diva Bunny!

LJinconservatoryaugust2011007.jpg

BunniesLJ1stAugust2011018.jpg

BunnypiggypinkpicturesJuly2011036.jpg

LadyJaneJuly2011pink030.jpg

I'm Dandelion! I'm a big butch bunny and I don't like pink!

BunniesJuly2011destroyingcleaningbag004.jpg

I don't like taking medicine either!!!

BunniesDandelionsyringefeedJuly2011001-1.jpg

I'm Clover - my hobby is eating!

BunniesJan2011NewYearsDays050.jpg

Me and Dandelion live together - we're the Tough Guys!

BunniesJan2011BandBinconservatory062.jpg

Hello everybody!

DSC01721.jpg

I'm Lola! That's my husbun Benson behind me - he wanted his earsies groomed but I don't feel like it at the moment! This is our shed where we have our potty and water and where Benson likes to go potting.

DSC01675.jpg

Benson here RU!! This is me in my pot! Mummy got the idea from Eddie and Jack's Jane - I'm glad she did, I love my pot!!
DSC01575.jpg

We love each other very much. Mummy loves us too - She calles Lola her little flittertitch, because Lola is so dainty and she skips everywhere and binkies on her toes! She says I'm her hefalump - but I'm a buck rabbit! I'm a man!! What does she expect!?

Biscuit: Heys, i'm Biscuit. I lives ins a god crate, erm, i means dog crate! We recently moveds upstairs to anubber room, buts Daddys is loosless and hasn't taken any picatoors of it yet :roll:

This is what it dids looks like...

P1040173Small.jpg

But now wees haves most of the houses too!

Oh ands by the ways, this is mees!

IMG_0249Small.jpg

I do lives with my wifeybun Ginger :) She's my little furry love bundle! This is hers!

IMG_0223Small.jpg

Ginger: yes an me do not be a vewy well bunny. I have do got a snotty nose and poorly kidderneys that dont do the workings well :( They make me dwink lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of watery stuff.

I hab to hab lots of medinoms eberyday to twy and makes me betters, but dey not workings :(

But Biccy do keeps me company and give me the licky groomings and i dood likes that :love:

The hoomin Daddy and Mummy are vewy nice and do give us the nom noms and lots of space to run around and do the binkies! :)

Hope you doos likes us.

Lub Ginger & Biscuit
:love:

Ginger:

BlossPips3-1.jpg

BlossPipsdandys2-1-1-1-1-1.jpg

Pippin: We lives in a shed with a run attached

Stage7b.jpg

BPShed2-1.jpg

Blossom: We have been married for 5 years. I'm the boss.

BlossPiplaygrass2-1.jpg

Charlie: hello arwoo:wave: i sleeps in ma mummehs rooom and wake her up when i want ma noms. she needs keeping in her place.:lol: i luv spendin time eating grass in the garden, but mummeh says the flowers arent for me(although i dont know what else they could be for!) ere is me,
SAM_3679.jpg

mummeh says i keep cumin to close to deh camera buts i have to makes sure shes doin it properly:roll:
SAM_3677.jpg

SAM_3685.jpg

SAM_3494.jpg

mummeh says dat i will be having a guest comin soon so i av to be good! of course i will be- i will even give ma fwend kisses:love::oops: she is wewy pwetty;)

Hey everyone, it is me Julie. I luvs yous all. Yous are all beautiful. Please more bunnies come and introduce yourself and I will let you kiss me teddy. Okay?

390251128.jpg

Hi there, my name is Charlie Babbit....this is me.....

P8100021.jpg

I live with my mum, Bonnie, her hubby, two sons, four cats, seven hedgehogs, two beardies and the tortoise. Mummy converted a posh piece of furniture for me to live in when she isn't home....

P8100032.jpg

but when anyone is home, I just chill out in the frontroom and binky free....

P8100028.jpg

but I do quite like eating cables. I've munched my way through loads...telephone cables, hoover cables, tv cables, but my favourite are laptop cables....I've had four of those...yum, yum! Mummy was a bit cross each time but she loves me tons and always forgave me but then I did a big baddy. Mummy was out but her son was home so I was out of my hutch. Then he went out too and forgot to put me back so I nibbled through another couple of cables but they were only for the Xbox and they weren't very tasty so I tried a bit of curtain...that was yuck...so I settled for some leather armchair....that was just scrumptious! Look how much I ate in one sitting....

P8100027.jpg

Mummy was very upset, especially as I did a huge big wee wee on it as well. Then Daddy came home and he was REALLY cross! They decided that no matter how much they love me, they can't afford my expensive appetite so I have to go and live outside :(

I was very worried about this as I thought I'd be terribly lonely but mummy got me a special surprise....her name is Daisy Dukes!...

P8100024.jpg

She is very beautiful and we are in love. We share our dinners...

P8100020.jpg

and nosey around together...

P8100031.jpg

Now I don't mind going outside cos we can snuggle up together.

I haven't seen my new house yet, me and Daisy have been too busy bonding but mummy is working hard on it and says it's gonna be real nice. Me and Daisy are gonna have a 4ft by 16ft shed with a hutch, toys, ramps, tunnels and hidey holes in and free access to an outdoor area about 5ft by 20ft....also with lotsa fun stuff in. It's very exciting!

Mummy says we have cost her a fortune.....over £150 in cables, a £2500 three pice suite, £250 for my posh indoor hutch and now £300 to get a gate to secure our new outdoor house but she says she loves us a whole big lot and we are worth it all.....honest!!!

I have loved looking through all these beautiful photo's so now it's Louie's turn :D

Hello everyone, I'm Louie :wave:

o-nions117.jpg

Mommy says I'm a very special bunny as I am blind. It doesn't stop me doing anything though :D

This is where I live. I don't have a cage because I don't like being closed in anywhere and I made a right fuss when Mommy put me in a run at night :lol::lol:

IMGP1280.jpg

This is my best mate, Molly. I love her a lot. She doesn't always feel the same way about me :roll:

Picture004.jpg

I like playing a lot, chewing Mommys stuff and hide and seek :D

Picture075.jpg

Picture044.jpg

Bye for now, think it's teatime! xxxx :wave::wave:

Hi, Charlie Babbit. You has a cool name and a lovely wife with a cool name too. Those silly hoomins. When will they learn that cables and furniture are pretty yummy. They should have a nibble and would be hooked too. I thinks. Your new palace home outside sounds nice. Your own house. Lucky!

I sees some hansums boys on here. oue la la!!!!!!!!! and pretty girls too.

I am having a great time meeting all you funny cute fellow bunnies. Who's next?

398046918.jpg

Anyone fancy a ride? I have no one to pull me.:( Don't some of you lucky buns have cars? Show me your cars. Please? I want one.

Awww fanx Bunnytoes... my name came about cos Daddy liked the name Charlie and then mummy's hooman son said my name was 'Charlie, Charlie Babbit' (like in the movie Rainman) and then when my gorgeous new girlfriend came along, Daddy said she was my sexy girl and no-one comes sexier than Daisy Duke....Mummy said he should stop showing his age and tuck his tongue back in but the name stuck cos after all, my Daisy is a veeeerrry pretty lady!

As for the yummy cables, Mummy did keep putting this grey twirly stuff on called 'cable guard' but it was no match for my bunny teeth and just made them extra crunchy.....yummmmmmm! Mummy also says I am a bit weird cos I like to eat leather and cat biscuits and a chicken bone what the naughty cat stole and left under the table one day.....she says I must be half bunny, half wolf....the first carnivorous bunny but I fink I just like a bit of variety!

Anyway.....butter wouldn't melt, eh?.....

P8100034.jpg

:love: they are all gorgeous

I'm nee bother Jack! I'm a dutch and you may remember me from 2009 when a rescue I was in was neglecting the animals I was the only pet left and came to live, just temporary mind! with my mummy and daddy.
Where I met the famous Winston and Angel (who was on a role to tell the world about us bunnies!
This year I met my friend Coco who is a year old this month she was bought as apair from p@h and began fighting with the other girly so she was handed into the rescue. We now both live together upstairs free roam we esp love the boogie monster in the wardrobe (and eating mummys wash basket but she thinks it sthe boogie man, I dont have the heart to tell her he doesn't exist!)

Sadly Winston wabbit died few weeks ago but his motto in life was "not just a rabbit" he told his story lots of times in hope to help others. His partner Angel lives downstairs she has free range of the house also, she doesn't like oming upstairs luckily but Winston used to before his hip was painful. We had many choice words through the babygate but in the end he was alright really and we used to cuddle up together through the bars. I wouldn't do that with Angel although I do watch out for her.
www.hoppybunnyrabbit.com

Back