• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

merlins in lurve

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
he shares nikkis bedroom with lily..lilys in her own cage and they take it in turn to have free running sessions for hours or even overnight if theyve not been out during the day.

phoebe lives in my room and i usually close my room off with a baby gate.

today i didnt close it and merlins been in here a lot..even for the 4 hrs i spent downstairs after his first hr out:shock:

hes peed n pooped on the hay bag...so i cut the weed on bit off and opped it up with a puppy pad and left it where hed been going.

no fighting...just hes been spending time outside her dog crate..pooping and peeing:shock: now he doesnt do that to lily:?

im guessing hes in lurve?

only bad thing is..his poos are soo tiny again:(

i dont want to stress him out giving him metacam by myself..i always hurt his poorly tummy without meaning to:(

when its light..im going to ask nikki to help..give him metacam and etaclopramide? he seems to be eating his food fine:?

I'm off this afternoon if I can help with the Metacam? I have to give Dylan daily Metacam so am used to administering it. Merlin likes his Auntie Karen as I found him a wife:)

hun i just got back from the vets..im pretty upset and worried for bluebell...if anything happens to her...we will lose bertie:cry:

merlin is ill but eating still..teeniest bunny poops..hes got mites...and found flea grit..just a few specks on him. Time to advantage the all again:roll: steam cleaner kills flea eggs where sprays etc cannot...

oh y hun...what have i done wrong:cry:

Back