• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

baby rabbit kisses?

amysb86

Alpha Buck
hey guys firstly apologies for lack of pics i have taken lots but can not place the lead for my camera am convinced Chloe has snaffled if with out me seeing,
anyway my post is about the 4 baby bunnies i had them all out with their mum this evening and i sat on the floor as they keep fitting in every place they shouldn't when the very slow moving nervous one (biscuit) hopped on to my lap nugged my hand so i stroked his nose and he then sat happily on my lap and licked my hand for about 10 mins, does this mean he likes me or do baby buns just do this?:?
chloe also came and laid quite near me for a few mins this evening which is major progress :D

Major progress I would say.There is something about the salt in the skin,but how true that is.....:?
Major progress.Keep going.xx

He's grooming you because he loves you! If he ducks his head down he's asking you to groom him back. :)

The nudging means pet or groom me and the licking is grooming you back. Yes he likes you. How old are they?

Aw, how lovely, one of mine, Muffin, will groom me all day but wont let me groom him, 2 of them will let me grrom them all day but wont groom me.

I miss Bungle so much, we had him from a baby and he loved us as much as we loved him.

You are soooooo lucky :wave:

The nudging means pet or groom me and the licking is grooming you back. Yes he likes you. How old are they?

they are just over 4 weeks x x they all like a little bit off fuss except jet who is a little skittish but biscuit just wants to be cuddled he fell asleep on me last night watching tv while his brothers and sisters ran about lol (he does run about and saw him do a few binkies the other day so he is def ok and can jump very high for such a lil un :) loves him ..... loves all of them oh dear .....

Back