• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i feel so guilty :0( update pic

shell1805

Mama Doe
i was carrying bella from the frontroom to the kitchen where her cage is as i was taking the dog out for a walk and needed to put her back. bentley barked at some noise and bella jumped out of my arms and landed on her side, she immediately jumped in her house and hid :cry: i had to really work on getting her back out so i could check her over and she kept wriggling to get away :cry: she seems completely fine is eating, hopping about and pooping/peeing fine but she wont come near me :cry:

my baby thinks i was trying to hurt her :cry:

Last edited:
I'm sure she will come round. Sending vibes that she is asking you for noserubs very soon. xxx

:( i feel so bad, im trying to give her space tonight so i dont stress her out further :( but all i want to do is give her a cuddle :(

Aw. Do you have any fenugreek crunchies you could give her to make up for it?

................. she doesnt like them :shock: i know i know, i wonder if she is really a bun at all :roll: :lol:

she's spread out on the rug at the mo, might go and try to make friends with her :( lets hope she doesnt freak out x

Have you tried grovelling?

It sounds like Bella is doing a Spenser inpersonation - he normally acts as if he thinks I am going to pick him up by the ears. Unless he is in the mood for head-strokes - with all four paws firmly on the ground of course.

took some persuading:

001-39.jpg

but think she loves me again:

002-40.jpg

:love: she's more forgiving than i would have been :love:

:oops: she really worried me, OH got home and i was in tears saying 'bella hates me, i dropped her' :( thought i had ruined all the trust i had built with her!!!

thankfully my baby is more amazing than i gave her credit for :love:

So you can sleep easy tonight after all. :D Bella is a smart bunny and knows who buys her all those toys and posh expensive hay. ;)

Awww, glad she came round.

She was your friend really, she was just telling you off in her way :wave:

So you can sleep easy tonight after all. :D Bella is a smart bunny and knows who buys her all those toys and posh expensive hay. ;)

:lol: that is true, who else would keep her in the way she has become accustom ;) unless you are ready to take up the challenge?? :)

Back