• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pictures Wondergirl never told me about!!!

Until a year after they were taken!

I went on holiday to Turkey last July and Marley and Dolly went for a holiday at their Aunty Natalies house. Marley is around 18mths and Dolly was only8mths :love:

Aparently Dollys love for carpet and wires began here. She ate through the doorbell cable and got caught red handed nomming on the carpet! :shock:
mndat6.jpg

mndatnats4.jpg

mndatnats7.jpg

mndatnatscheekymarley.jpg

Wooly feets :love:

mndatnats10.jpg

mndatnats1.jpg

Whos Who then, eh? :p

It's not like I didn't tell you on purpose! I forgot I had them. I found them on my camera. Better late than never though!

I can just tell by Marley's cute little chops! :)

Domt worry about the carpet, we left that for the new house owners lol.

lol, thats how Mum idenifies Marley too, by his "chobblers" as she calls them :lol:

As long as thats all the destruction she left them! I was shocked when i saw it, but im glad you dont live there anymore or id be horrified and feel so guilty! :lol:

Do Holly and Fern destroy things in the house? :p

Your definitley the best at telling them apart considering youve never seen them! :D Its harder to tell in winter though, his sable colour goes really dark!

:lol: i said to dad look how brown mabel is, he said has she been sunbathing i said wait till winter, she may go black again and you'll think i have a different bunny :lol:

lol, thats how Mum idenifies Marley too, by his "chobblers" as she calls them :lol:

As long as thats all the destruction she left them! I was shocked when i saw it, but im glad you dont live there anymore or id be horrified and feel so guilty! :lol:

Do Holly and Fern destroy things in the house? :p

No but they do love hiding under the bed! It's impossible to get them out!! Lol

Back